Saturday, January 24, 2009

We FINALLY had some snow...




It was just a dusting of snow, you probably wouldn't even call it snow if you lived up North lol. It was fluffy and beautiful and inspiring though. I worked that day at Cato (my day job now), came home and took no less than 85 photos . Here are a few of them :






I only have one in my Etsy shop at the moment but I'll be putting the other ones up as I go along this week. The ironic part is that I'd decided to totally launch into spring with my shop photos lol. We just never get snow though so I wanted to get these in there while it's still winter :).

4 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Just a dusting is the right amount!
Your photos are so lovely. I particularly love the last one. You've inspired me to try to find inspiration in the snow, instead of just hiding inside :)

AnniKae said...

Wow...I am loving your photography! Very artistic. You are welcome to visit my blog anytime.
www.anni-kae.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love snow but here in Los Angeles, it doesnt snow only up on the mountains. These photos are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful Jen! Hope you are enjoying the new year so far and keeping up with your many goals. Plus thanks so much for your kind words regarging my new baby! (that you left on my blog)