Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I had to go do a pick up for work yesterday, a very scenic drive by myself. I got lost of course lol. It was a 'beautiful cloud day' though and I took my camera. I've actually had a pretty easy week at work compared to some of my coworkers. I was by myself Monday, had the pick up Tuesday, today was busy but I got off at a good time. Although I did have to get up at 4:30 am which is NEVER fun. Richard, my bf, got up at the same time I did and got started on his day. He's running is own graphic arts business from our house now though so he can take a nap if he wants to lol. RDJ Desktop Publishing is his business and he's doing awesomely well with it. I'm so proud of him. He also quit smoking which is better for all of us.



I don't have to be at work till 9:30 tomorrow, I'm so happy about that. I have over an hour commute to work everyday so when I have to be there early I have to get up super early. I'm going to end up having my own business also when my art gets established. I'm not sure when that will be, just that it's going to happen. Here are my Happy Cloud Photos from yesterday:





No comments: