Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My store is up and running..

Well, if not running then at least sitting there for whoever stumbles across it to view lol. I'm not counting on early sales though, hmmmm, giving it a month or so before I start feeling discouraged. A bit of bad luck, I opened my store this past Saturday (in the morning) and came down with the flu that evening. So I've just basically been dragging myself to the computer to upload new photos, etc. I'm feeling a little better today though, my first day with no fever, so I'm trying to get things organized.

I want to upload some things in different price ranges...I have several projects I want to start on that don't necessarily involve photography so I can appeal to more buyers. I just absolutely don't have the energy at this point to begin on them. There are lots of good ideas floating around in my head though lol. In the meantime, I'll continue to add more artwork and maybe the right person will spot it :). You can click on any of the photographs to the right and it will take you straight to my Etsy store. Pretty cool huh?

No comments: