Saturday, March 15, 2008

Original Painting

I finished my first painting for Etsy a couple of days ago and got it listed today. I'm so excited about it! It's so fun and cheerful. As soon as I get some more money, I'm going to buy some canvases so I can do more. I have some new photography in the works that I'll be adding this week as well. I actually scored 2 days off this week somehow, that makes me beyond happy. I really do love my day job, don't get me wrong. But I love staying home and creating more. The best part of staying home and creating is that I don't have to get up before 5am which is a cause for jubilation in and of itself (lol, I don't think I've ever used the word jubilation before).

ANYWHO, here are several photos of my painting entitled 'Sunshiney Happiness'. For details, click on the Etsy photo to the right and it will take you right into my shop.





No comments: