Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

I did some really pretty art this weekend, I'm still making things from my last photo excursion, hmmm, was that just last weekend? It seems so long ago...

I'm really looking into ways to promote locally because I'm pretty much over my day job lol. Well, no lol to it actually, I'm over it. I'm ready to make that transition so I need to get focused and make some lists as far as how I'm going to go about it. Are you a list person? I am, lists always help me to figure out my direction. I think my bf making that leap into starting his own business and being able to stay here during the day is really making me want this even more. That was always our dream, to work here together at our house. Maddie at work suggested I get something part time (Mad Maddie Mammoth if you ever read this Maddie LOL)to help pay bills while I focus on promoting my art but I'm not sure I want to do that. I went onto Craig's list this morning but it's so disheartening to be looking at want ads again ugh. So I stopped and made something pretty and decided to post in my blog and make my own list.

I let our doggies out this morning and they ran amuck into the neighbors yard even though I was standing there telling them not to. Well, telling them in a loud voice that let them know I meant business. They were very naughty little dogs not to listen. So if any of our neighbors ever read this...I'M SO SORRY that I have unruly dogs.

Anyway, back to my new art. Some of it I love and some of it I REALLY love. Here's my newest:

Thanks for looking....just click on the images to the right and it will take you to my Etsy store if you want more info :).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I LOVE 'Fresh" and "Bloom"! Definitely going over to check out your etsy shop...