Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting it all together (maybe?) lol

"Sunny Side Up"

Good Morning! Ok, I've decided the best way to get organized about daily blog posting is to have a routine. Get up. Get coffee. Check Etsy (briefly only....no wandering around from shop to shop checking out the new yumminess!). Post in blog. That's it, just do it Jennifer. It's not hard, it's just all about getting it done before you get distracted by everything else you're trying to do.


I've been putting a lot of thought into who I want to feature and I've decide to go with the shops that I've actually bought things from first. Things that I have touched, smelled, used, or otherwise seen with my own eyes. The things I fell in love with and would buy all over again. Having said that, my fist shop is Noirliliana.


I bought the most awesome moisturizer from her. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I will buy more when it's gone. I use it at night and in the morning or just when I want a pick me up because it smells so very delicious.






It's thick and moisturizing and comes in a convenient pump bottle. It has a beautiful citrus smell that makes you look forward to putting it on. I actually put it on 3 or 4 times a day the first day I had it just because the smell made me so happy. It goes great under make up and even gives me a slight tingly sensation when I first put it on. I have used probably every moisturizer out there including those by neutrogena, estee lauder, and clinique and this has them beat hands down. I love the fact that it has all natural ingredients such as rose bud tea, borage oil, wheat germ oil, essential oils of grapefruit, lemon, and orange, and a plethora of happy vitamins that are good for your skin. When I use all of my supply, I will definitely buy it again.

Noililiana also sent a freebie with her product, it was a sample of Lemon Candy Hand and Body cream.


The sample idea was a great one because when I place my next order, I'm going to order it full size. The smell is aromatherapy in itself. It makes you feel pretty and happy. It comes in a generous 8 oz size when you order it ~ compare this to the 4 oz you get from a lot of other places. 8 oz is large enough to slather it on as you please without worrying about it being gone in 2 weeks.


Noirliliana has other things in her shop such as face masks, liquid soap, body wash, lip balm, etc. etc. She even has some all natural cleaning products for household use. I'm planning on becoming more green in the next couple of months with recycling and using organic products for cleaning and her shop is going to be a part of my transition. When I try any more of her products, I'll post a review here. Go check out her shop :), it's definitely worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice site!!!